Monday, July 7, 2014

I Scream, You Scream...

I don't think I need to tell you how hot it is out there.

I also don't think I need to tell you how refreshing some ice cream would be right about now. 
I can say that with confidence because it's been scientifically proven* that everyone in the world EVER likes ice cream.

Trust us, we sell college textbooks. We know these things.

The OTC Bookstore has partnered with Blue Bunny to provide refreshing relief from the summer heat. We have a wide variety of frozen dairy treats to choose from:
  • Cool Tube- $1.19
  • Jolly Rancher Bomb Pop- $1.19
  • Ice cream sandwich- $1.29
  • Champ cone- $1.79
  • Cookies and cream bar- $1.59
  • Heath bar- $1.59
  • Strawberry shortcake bar- $1.59
  • Turtle bar- $2.89
  • Big Bopper ice cream cookie sandwich- $2.89
  • Champ Bunny Tracks deluxe cone- $2.89

Don't wait until fall rolls around to realize you spent your summer at OTC ice cream-less. Stop by the Bookstore today!

I'd use a bad pun about us being the "cool" place to be during the summer, but I like to think we're all above that**.


*Not actually scientifically proven
**We're not

No comments:

Post a Comment

We want to hear from you! Please share with us your comments below.